Tabley Races is the home of the Cheshire Forest Point to Point Steeplechases.
The racing takes place every year at Tabley House, Near Knutsford, Cheshire.
It is a fantastic family day with a mixture of Pony and Horse Racing. For those who enjoy a responsible flutter there are several licensed bookmakers. To keep the all the family entertained there is small children’s funfair, lots of trade stands including clothes shops, country pursuit stalls, sweet treats and ice creams. etc. In addition, there are bars, coffee stalls, a large Hospitality Marquee, and a variety of hot food catering units. Alternatively, enjoy your own picnic in the grounds of one of Cheshire’s finest country houses.
Order of events:
- 11:00am Gates open
- 12:00pm – Pony Race 1
- 12:30pm – Pony Race 2
- 1:00pm – 1st Race – The Cheshire Forest Members, Subscribers and Farmer’s Race
- 1.35pm 2nd Race – The Restricted Race
- 2.10pm 3rd Race – The Owners and Trainers Conditions Race
- Between the 3rd and 4th race is the parade of the Cheshire Forest Foxhounds
- 2.55pm 4th Race – The PPORA Club Members Race
- 3.30pm 5th Race – The Mixed Open Race
- 4.05pm 6th Race – The Open Maiden Race
- 4.40pm 7th Race – The 4 and 5 year old Point to Point Flat Race
Knutsford Races also hold their meeting here on the 17th May.